Here's What Xcel Has in Store For Minnesota in its 15-Year Plan:
The State of Minnesota is receiving in person public testimony on this plan on the following days:
- Monday, October 21, 2019 at 2 p.m. Sabathani Community Center, 310 East 38th Street Minneapolis, MN 55409
Monday, October 21, 2019 at 7 p.m. Sabathani Community Center, 310 East 38th Street Minneapolis, MN 55409
- RSVP to the press event and rally here: https://www.facebook.com/events/2324546557797488/
Wednesday, October 23, 2019 at 7 p.m. St. Cloud Holiday Inn & Suites, Heritage Room 75 37th Avenue South St. Cloud, MN 56301
- Rally TBD contact: Patty for more information
Monday, October 28, 2019 at 7 p.m. Dayton’s Bluff Recreation Center, Auditorium 800 Conway Street St. Paul, MN 55106
- Press event and rally TBD, contact Chelsea for more information
- Wednesday, October 30, 2019 at 7 p.m. Mankato Civic Center, Reception Hall 1 Civic Center Plaza Mankato, MN 5600
Can't attend? Written comments are also accepted in any of the following ways:
"You may submit comments to the Commission throughout the Comment Period. Public Comments are accepted through January 8, 2020 at 4:30 p.m. Comments received after the close of the comment period may or may not be considered by the Commission.
Public Comments should include your name, city and state [and the docket #19-368] and can be submitted in the following ways:
1. Online: Visit www.mn.gov/puc, select Speak Up! Find Docket No. 19-368 and add your comments to the discussion.
2. Email: Email your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure you include the Docket Number 19-368.
3. eDockets: Use the Commission’s eFiling system — go to www.mn.gov/puc, select “eFiling,”
4. U.S. Mail: Minnesota Public Utilities Commission 121 7th Place East, Suite 350 St. Paul, MN 55101