- Audience members can submit questions for the candidates to answer that will be screened for topic relevance and repetitiveness
- A quick 101 on ranked-choice-voting from Fair Vote
We'll hear from candidates on:
- their visions how to meet Minneapolis’ Climate & Equity Plan goals
- responses to prepared energy justice prepared questions from the hosts
- responses to the audience questions.
- Post forum mingle: There will be 30 minutes of casual time following the formal Q& A as a opportunity for attendees to talk with candidates.
This forum is hosted by Community Power with great co-hosts of MN350, Unidos MN, the MN Environmental Justice Table, and Minneapolis Climate Action. Community Power is a Minneapolis-based energy democracy organization which originated as the 2013 Minneapolis Energy Options campaign that led directly to the City forming its first-in-the-Nation Clean Energy Partnership with Xcel and CenterPoint. Donations are much appreciated and welcome to continue this work but not at all required: https://www.communitypowermn.org/give
See our past candidate education work in 2017 & 2021
with energy forums & questionnaires here.
420 15th Ave S
Minneapolis, MN 55454
Google map and directions